Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

January:
Prom
 February
 I dressed to cold for school and we had girls nights
Mars:
I got this super cool lipstick from MAC!
April:
 I dressed like it was summer in really cold weather and got my awsome shoes from nelly.com
May:
I finally learned how to get my pictures big and it was finally getting hot outside! :D
June:
Summer came and I had my last day in 10th grade.
July:
I got home from USA and on my trip I bought a lot of stuff and my mulberry purse <3 The rest of the month I spent a lot of time with my friends.
August:
School started again :(
September:
I became a brunette for the first time in my life!
October:
Halloween party
November:

Breaking dawn came out <3
December:
Christmas came and went and I finally got my jeffrey Campbells. And I totally sucked at blogging.

All in all a good year :) A lot more happend but my life is not that cool. If you want to know everything that happend this year feel free to brows thru all my posts, but I promise you that it`s boring.
Thank you for following my blog and commenting this year :) Lets hope 2012 is better and we live to 2013.


1 comment:

Raquel T.G. said...

Love the bad an the shoes in brown color! they're gorgeous!!
Happy New Year :)
xx